Welcome to our Privacy Notice. Chistats Labs Private Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website chistats.com
1. Important information and who we are
Who we are –
Chitats Labs is a data science company delivering AI-powered solutions to companies who want to leverage data and machine learning algorithms for business value. The Corporate Identity Number of Chistats Labs Private Limited is U72900PN2019PTC181311 and our registered office address is:S. No 6/1/2/3,FL A3/902, Ganga Panama, Pimple Nilakh,Pune, MH 411027, India
2. Companies and websites within the scope –
3. Third-party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
4. Collection of Information
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, job title, company name;
- Contact Data includes an email address and telephone number;
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data in API, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website;
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
5. How do we collect this Information?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your personal data by filling in forms. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Contact us;
- Subscribe to our blog newsletters;
- Third parties. We may receive personal technical data about you from various third parties as set out below:
- analytics providers such as Google Analytics and other service providers which we might deploy at later stage;
- chat-based services providers such as Drift and other service providers which we might deploy at later stage, and
- social media services providers such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
Some illustrative examples of how you may provide personal information to us or how we may collect this information:
- Contacting us (e.g. by online form filling, mail, email, telephone, events and conferences);
- Website tracking & cookies- We may use automated technologies including the use of web server logs to collect IP addresses, device details, cookies, and web beacons;
- Subscribing to our resources – blogs, case studies, white papers and more;
- Marketing Materials – Interfaces like ‘Discuss your project’, ‘Subscribe to our Blog’, ‘Newsletters’. You may choose to unsubscribe anytime by contacting at the e-mail address provided herein below;
- Registering for events, promotions, contests, surveys, and conferences;
- Submitting CVs, resumes or work history information;
- Providing us with business cards or other contact information during events, conferences and more.
6. Purpose of Collection of Personal data
When you provide personal information to us, we may use it for any of the purposes described in this policy or as stated at the point of collection (or as obvious from the context of collection) for one or more of the following purposes:
- To improve customer services – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests more efficiently;
- To initiate and complete commercial transactions with you, or the entity that you represent;
- To achieve a contract that we have entered into with you or with the entity that you represent;
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- Email newsletter- If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to and stored in the third-party site who provides us with email, marketing, and sales services). The email address that you submit will not be stored within this website’s own database. Your email address will remain within the third-party database for as long as we continue to use the specific service provider services for email, marketing, and sales services or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by clicking ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the newsletter, otherwise you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Marketing Materials – Interfaces like ‘Discuss your project’, ‘Subscribe to our Blog’,‘Newsletters’. You may choose to unsubscribe anytime by contacting at the e-mail address provided herein below;
7. Storage of Personal Information
8. Data protection
We have implemented reasonable and adequate physical, technical and administrative security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.We share information to third parties only for legitimate purposes such as our service providers and agents who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose. We will ensure through formally executed contracts that the service providers are committed to “the same level of data protection” as applicable data protection laws and regulations.
9. Your rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com or use the information supplied in the Contact us section below. In order to process your request, we will ask you to provide two valid forms of identification for verification purposes.
10. Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of the e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
12. Contact us
- No 6/1/2/3 FL A3/902, Ganga Panama, Pimple Nilakh, Pune, MH 411027, India.